26 May 2006

X-Men 3

X-Men 3 was awesome and also unexpected. There were some incredible special effects regarding water scenes and Magneto's tasking of moving the Golden Gate bridge. But, I was surprised about what happened to so many of the main characters--and I'm not going to spoil it for you. I think that they really don't plan on making another movie in the series, which is unfortunate. I expected a little more fighting action from key players like Cyclops, Rogue, and Tin Man, but that just wasn't the case. Kelsey Grammer did a fantastic job as the intelligent, diplomatic, and butt-kicking Beast. Hugh Jackman was moody, tough, and sentimental as Wolverine. Halle Berry's Storm improved a lot from the previous 2 films. It was tough to tell whether Famke Janssen's Jean Grey / Phoenix was decent acting or really good special effects, but her character seemed to be mostly stoic and flat. I'd definitely see it again, but I'll wait until it hits Netflix. I do recommend it!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home