13 April 2006

Writing, Beach, and Tea Company

I'm starting to wear out. Need the 4-day weekend to rejeuvenate. Dr. Mel & I caught up over yummy omelet breakfasts at the local mom & pop eatery Flapjacks. Then, I had a long day of classes, but my evening was packed with work and Bible study. I came home after class with just enough time to crash for a 30 minute nap. I zonked out and it was refreshing! At 5, I met the Triune editor and Dr. John for an interview at Stonewood Grill & Tavern. Great food, fun conversation, and a killer interview! I get to spend the weekend transcribing it for the next issue.

Other items on the agenda include studying radiology pathology (so I can actually pass the first exam), learning Pettibon x-ray line analysis so I can teach it to the club next Friday, and writing up a case study with DeJeanne of her scoliosis corrective care and results. It's going to be a packed weekend, but I'll do as much as humanly possible. Besides, I'm so happy I'll get a chance to catch up with Allycia tomorrow for a green tea frappuccino at Starbucks / Barnes & Noble. Tomorrow, Katie & I are doing a beach run. I haven't been out there since finals week, and I'm missing the view! My courseload for the quarter just upped from 30 hours to 34 for a couple of electives. May is going to be BUSY! But, I wouldn't have it any other way.

It is no use walking anywhere to preach unless our walking is our preaching.
--
St Francis of Assisi

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

YOU are going to STARBUCKS?!?!?!?!

14 April, 2006 20:08  
Blogger Dr. Dolly (@drdolly) said...

Yes I did. Don't let your jaw drop too long, now. It's the first time I've gone since I moved to Florida. I may be a straight arrow regarding nutrition, but having 1 frappucino in 2 years is definitely not habit-forming.

14 April, 2006 20:42  
Blogger Dan said...

:)

16 April, 2006 11:41  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home