02 August 2006

Shoot

Down to 1 vehicle . . . again. Not used to NOT having my car a.k.a. personal locker room for all my junk that I need / use throughout the day. I think this is the 3rd time the car's been in the shop in the past 2 weeks. Why is it so friggin' hard to fix the air conditioning. . . without screwing up the heating unit?

Anyway, Steve & I are playing vehicle ping pong. I have 3 exams tomorrow of which I'm ready for exactly NONE of them. NONE. I was up until midnight last night, and did a sprint run at 10pm just to blow off steam from a rather stressful day.

Life happens. And, yesterday, due to unfortunate events, I found out I'm leading today's club meeting. So, preparing for that took up 3 hours of my time last night. A time factor I wasn't counting on in light of Thursday's triple-header. But hey, rollin' with it and praying for the best.

The good news is that I have an upper-crossed syndrome with ginormous levator scapulae trigger point myospasms due to stress and excessive studying. Yeah, sounds pretty awful. My prof had never palpated trigger points that knotted and spazzed on anyone. They've been so crazy that they've pulled on my atlas enough to cause me subsequent headaches for 2 weeks. I RARELY get headaches. OK, so this is good news in that I know what I have to do about it. Get ultrasound therapy 2-3x per week. No problem. There are privileges to being a student doctor: free therapy and adjustments!

Today, I'm gonna work out 'til I drop as soon as school is out. I need the stress release. Then, with what energy I have left, I'll cram until super late. Wake up early tomorrow and cram more, then hope that I can pull off a decent performance on my 3 exams. Thursday afternoon, I'm gonna smack the fuzz off of some tennis balls. Ohhh, I can't wait. In fact, I can't wait to go to the shooting range and blow off some steam with some hand guns. That'll be fun!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home