12 June 2006

The Good Ol' Days

Oh no! Not another movie about a fighter pilot! Actually, this was a reality T.V. series that got canceled after the 3rd episode. I've never seen it, although it's on the Netflix queue for when we return from our summer travels. I worked in the 95th Fighter Squadron at Tyndall AFB in Panama City, FL when it was filmed, so watching it will be like reliving the good ol' days when I actually enjoyed my time in the military. When I was in Saudi in '02, I ran into a few F-15 pilots that I knew from the Boneheads, and they told me I had a close-up mug shot in the first episode. Great, I hope I wasn't doing anything stupid--which is common occurence among second lieutenants.
To view the trailer, click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home