26 February 2007

Sleepy Time

National boards are 2 weeks away. I've been studying approximately 2-3 hours 3x/week. I figure any more than that and I'll be overdoing it. After all, Part III is only an abbreviated version of Part II with questions worded a little differently, but it spans the same material. The bonus is that Part III lasts only half a day while Parts I & II each lasted 1.5 days. That was a marathon of testing!

So, I'm wrapping my my graduation requirements for adjustments this week. I hope to begin transferring several patients to other interns soon so I can lighten my load for next quarter.

Mostly, I've been using my time when I'm NOT in clinic to sleep. I've been sleeping a LOT. I slept 12 hours a night last Fri & Sat. On top of that, I averaged 1-2 naps a day, every day last week. I certainly need it. I need sleep like the beach needs sand. Sleep, glorious sleep!

So, I know I haven't been the most timely blogger lately, but don't expect that to improve any time soon. Once boards are over, maybe I'll have something worth blogging about, and enough sleep to be energetic enough to type it up!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home