01 February 2007

Chicken Embryos, Male Breast Enlargement, and the Emmys.

Steve's been e-mailing me random videos with subtle subject titles such as "freakin' hilarious . . . blogworthy". Since Steve doesn't yet have his own blog, I sometimes blog on behalf of the family. So, here are some things that Steve found very funny, and he thinks that you readers in the blogosphere will laugh.

He found a link to this video on the flu vaccine from Uri's blog. I guess it was sorta funny, but not really. And, it wasn't really too eye opening for me since my chiropractor educated me on vaccine ingredients back when I was in the military, a.k.a. a government guinea pig for the pharmaceutical industry. However, I was able to weasel out of my flu shot for my last 2 years in active duty. Where there's red tape that can kill you, there's always a way around it. Yes, I found that loop, and I haven't had a flu shot since 2002. By the way, I haven't had the flu since then, either. Rather, all my co-workers who got the shot also ended up with flu-like symptoms and/or serious upper respiratory infections. I tell you, it's just not worth the risk. Especially since you increase your likelihood of getting Alzheimer's by the 5th flu vaccine injection . . . it's that good ol' mercury accumulation that never quite leaves the body.

Actually, it was the 1917-1918 influenza epidemic that actually allowed the chiropractic profession to persist. Back then, people weren't going to chiropractors for neck or low back pain. They were going to prevent death from the flu You can read Dan Murphy's highlights from "The Official History of Chiropractic in Texas by W.R. Rhodes here.

Next, he sent me this video clip from the Emmys.

Finally, today he sent me to a Fox News link on essential oils and their phytoestrogen or isoflavone link to gynecomastia (or breast growth in males). It's scary what excess estrogen can do! More published research is available on Medline (do a search for phytoestrogens and hormonal effects).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home