01 April 2006

Tagged. . . yup!

Dr. Mel tagged me. So, here goes . . .

4 jobs I've had:
1. Cashier at EDO Japan & Swensen's in the mall food court
2. Research Assistant at Southwestern Medical School / Institute of Exercise and Environmental Medicine
working on exercise physiology and pulmonary research with the US Olympic Committee and NASA studies
3. Resident Assistant in the country's largest dormitory - Jester at the University of Texas at Austin
4. Air Battle Manager in the US Air Force

4 movies I'd watch over & over:
1. Back to the Future (trilogy)
2. Lord of the Rings (trilogy)
3. The Sound of Music
4. Matrix

4 places I've lived:
1. Clarkston WA
2. Dallas TX
3. Oklahoma City OK
4. Prince Sultan Air Base, Saudia Arabia

4 TV shows I'd love to watch: don't have a TV antenna
1. 24 on DVD
2. Alias on DVD
3. The Weather Channel
4. The Local News Hurricane Update

4 places I've been on vacation:
1. Taiwan
2. Germany
3. NYC
4. FL beaches


4 Websites I visit daily:
1. WebCT
2. Fox News
3. C.L.E.A.R. Institute
4. Weather Underground

4 of my fave foods:
1. sushi
2. steak
3. salsa
4. fruit

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. I actually like Daytona Beach FL!
2. Anywhere among friends or family
3. Cambridge, England
4. Seaside, FL

People I'm tagging to respond:
1. Danny at Searching the Waters
2. Libby at Blography of a City Girl
3. Pollyanna at The Baymans
4. Sapna at Tilos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home