16 April 2006

It is written . . .

It's been a weekend filled with writing and naps. OK, so I've made time to scrub the apartment from top to bottom, run, and catch up with old friends on the phone. But, I've spent hours writing. It took me 4 hours to transcribe a 1 hour interview. I enjoyed it, but it was time-consuming. Then, I spent 3 hours starting to write a case study article for potential publication. We're only beginning on that endeavor, and it's still got a lot of work left. But, we had to start somewhere. Tomorrow, I get to wake up at o'dark-thirty to make it to Lake Mary to work in the Yachter Family Chiropractic clinic by 0700. I'll be joined by 3 other Palmer students, and we're going to learn lots and have fun.

Dr. Sproul gave an incredible sermon today about the Resurrection. I always learn so much from him about history, and the relevance of the text in its Greek language. Many blessings to you all as you remember the resurrection of Christ and our promise for eternal resurrection, particularly on this Sunday.

2 Comments:

Blogger LU said...

Uhm, Dolls, I don't think you can say "0700" anymore, as you're sans-military. Just like you can't call it "Nam" if you weren't there. I'm just sayin'...

*wink!

16 April, 2006 19:10  
Blogger Dr. Dolly (@drdolly) said...

Libs, old habits die hard. Besides, it's so convenient. Makes more sense than telling someone 7...then having to clarify am or pm. Every OTHER country in the world tells time that way, why can't we? ;-)

16 April, 2006 20:09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home