03 March 2006

The warm, lush south is a perfect place to live. . .

Unfortunately, Steve's ideal place to live and mine don't coincide. He likes snow, I love 80 degree weather in January--who wouldn't? Steve likes mountains and hills. Although I think they're okay, I really love the beach (just wish I had more time to enjoy it). Steve likes his very tiny, population less than 6,000 small town. Although I'm comfortable living in the suburbs of large metroplexes, I don't mind medium-sized towns. But small-town America is just not my thing. But, we're married. . . so, I'll ultimately live where Steve wants to live. As long as we can travel to Florida in the winter. Here are my top spots to live within the U.S. according to Find Your Spot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

marriage is a compromise...meet somewhere in the middle ;o)

06 March, 2006 14:28  
Blogger Dr. Dolly (@drdolly) said...

i guess that would mean somewhere in northern VA or southern PA ;-)

06 March, 2006 18:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home