04 January 2006

Catching up

We're in NBCE national board review everyday from 8-6 sans computers or electronic devices. So, I only get a few spare minutes in the evening to read mail, thus I've been blog lapsing. Meanwhile, still trying to get this tornado of an apartment back in order and organizing a scoliosis seminar that takes place in 2 weeks! I came home just in time to hit the ground running. That's the way I like it I guess. I've been swimming every evening just after board review--a welcome form of motion after being glued to a chair all day.

I think everyone and their dog is uploading pix on flickr after the new year, so it's taking me awhile to get my winter break photo album in order. Look for it soon in the photo albums link on the sidebar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home