02 January 2006

Sudoku

Steve and I each received Sudoku puzzle books for Christmas, and I'm hooked. My book didn't come with stellar instructions, but after 2 or 3, I got the hang of it. I forgot how much I loved math logic and looking for patterns. I get to a point where I don't even count sequentially, I just scan and notice the missing link and fill it in. I'm such a geek. It reminds me of the math problems I did just for FUN in high school. I also found a cool site that publishes a daily Sudoku for varying skill levels. Try it out and enjoy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen this sudoku site? Fiendish Sudoku

It has an online grid that can provide hints and step-by-step solutions, and it has new puzzles every day at five difficulty levels, plus a large archive.

Fiendish Sudoku puzzles can be printed at a choice of grid sizes.

Worth a look!

- KristinW

05 January, 2006 03:46  
Blogger Dr. Dolly (@drdolly) said...

KristinW: Fun site. Thanks for the reference!

05 January, 2006 19:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home