14 December 2006

Goin' on Holiday

We leave for the airport in less than 4 hours. I haven't packed yet, and here I am blogging. Priorities! I had a packed morning at the clinic, but I got everything done. One of my patients (and a very dear friend) also gave me the coolest gift: a gift certificate to the local mall and a gift certificate for Steve & I to use at Ritter's Frozen Custard). I love presents!!

I'm tired because it's just been a busy week at the clinic. Last night, I also went to a classmate's bridal shower until 10pm . . . after I'd been at the clinic ALL day. Workouts got scrapped for the week . . . that's always the first to go, second is lunch, and some chores just won't get done (unless Steve gets finished packing before me).

For the first time since we've been married, Steve wrote our annual holiday letter--the entire thing--all by himself! I am so grateful. I haven't even read it yet, but I'm just pleased as punch that he did it since I was already short on hours this week for anything other than clinic.

Well, enough procrastination--I must start packing!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home