30 August 2006

Gettin' by

Everyone I speak to is tired: profs, student interns, and of course, our class (we hit the wall weeks ago). It's just that point in the quarter where we're trudging along just to get through. Labor Day weekend will be time to relax and catch up on sleep. And, if I'm motivated just enough, I'll study for boards. I have ZERO motivation to study this week, but I'm doing it out of sheer discipline . . . and it hurts. Tomorrow I have a practical exam in venipuncture. Yes, you heard me correctly. I'm going to chiropractic school to learn how to be a phlebotomist. It makes total sense. Talk about zero motivation to study. By the way, I totally SUCKED on my exams this week. My grades started out pretty spectacular at the beginning of the quarter, and they've steadily plummeted to a reasonably dangerous area. But hey, I'm passing. And with ALL the exams and crap we have to put up with this quarter, passing is pretty dang satisfactory to me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home