02 May 2006

Smoked it!

Scored PERFECT on my x-ray positioning exam. It's about time I performed decently on a test since I pooched both of my exams last week. I felt pretty good about my foundations exam this morning. 1 more test tomorrow on physiotherapy, and then I can chill out and get ready for the TTWAC seminar in Atlanta. Next on my list of things to do is to catch up on radiology bone tumors and case studies in Structure.

I really like the lumbar-distraction elective. I don't like that it goes until 9pm at night, but it's good info taught by my favorite instructors. I had limited time today from when 1 class ended and my elective class began. So, I hustled home to get in a 1.5 mile run
and gulp down dinner before heading to the clinic. Katie and I plan to run on the beach Thursday morning. That'll be nice since we'll be stuffed in a car for 8 hours Thursday night headed to Hot-lanta.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Future Doc,

a pleasure to read your jottings. I am a 20 year DC and it brings back fond memories of school days. You are way ahead of me as far as understanding that things like ttwac and Dr. Woggon are going to get you a lot farther than a 90 on a test. Good luck with school and your future. People like you help me realize chiropractic has a great and powerful future

05 May, 2006 09:48  
Blogger Dr. Dolly (@drdolly) said...

Thanks Dr B :-)

15 May, 2006 20:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home