14 February 2006

Happy Chocolate Day!!!

Steve concocted this delightful treat: chocolate sauce made from Wilbur's cocoa powder, honey, and cream drizzled over homemade whipped cream, strawberries, mandarins, bananas, and blueberries. Yum!!

He also sent me on a treasure hunt for my presents: Andes mints, Ferrero Rocher hazelnut and chocolate pieces, and Ghiradelli mint squares. I got Steve a small tin filled with dark chocolate kisses, and he and I now both have matching heart-shaped Pez dispensers. I think we have enough chocolate in the house to last us for months--Steve thinks it'll only last 2 weeks.

Tonight's a furious study night for both of us, but 1 last Valentine's Day treat is that we're ordering each other books from our Amazon wishlists. Steve either wants Hostetler's American Idols, Andrew's Light Force, or yet another Bible to add to his monstrous collection. I'm hoping for either Foreman & Croft's Cervical Whiplash Injuries or Peet's Pediatrics Reference Manual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home