30 April 2007

Last TEST!!

Today, I just took my last exam EVER at Palmer. YES! Clinic Exit exam is done. I'm pretty sure it's just pass/fail, so I'm pretty sure I won't have to do it again. I felt really relaxed, and I tried to take it the same way I'd take Part IV. The history taking station was a little odd...they seemed to want me to just list history points instead of asking questions like we'd actually do for Part IV...I still got all the info that I needed. I went so fast through the adjustment set-ups that I had to look at the question list again to see all the things I needed to name on my set up...and I really don't know if I forgot anything, but I know the end result looked the way it was supposed to!

So, the rest of today, I'm chillin'. Taking a nap...swimming at the Y...and maybe studying a little for Part IV which is only 3 weeks away!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home