15 October 2006

Sewing up a Storm

I've been reluctant to sew anything because I thought it'd be too difficult. However, I received a Viking Husqvarna Lily sewing machine as a gift a few years ago, and I never really got a chance to test drive it before I moved to Florida. I haven't had much time for hobbies in chiropractic school, so I never really played with it.

Last night, I took it out and was surprised how easy it is to use it. My previous machine belonged to my mom and it was so old and problematic, that it was such a pain to use. I love my Lily! I'm basically taking up the hem of slacks that are too long, and tightening up blouses and dresses that are too big. And suddenly, I've expanded my wearable wardrobe!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home