07 November 2005

Books I'll read . . . eventually

I barely have time to read on my "currently reading" book list. We're talking 1-2 chapters a week, because the only day I set aside time for non-school reading is Sundays. So, it's gonna take me awhile to get through. Some of my extracurricular reading is more like skimming. I created a reading list over a year ago; I add to it once in awhile. I've been chipping away at it little by little. Here's a list of what's left:

The Man Who Was Thursday – G.K. Chesterton
Orthodoxy – G.K. Chesterton
The Gift of Pain – Dr. Paul Brand
Ten Fingers for God – Dorothy Clarke Wilson
The Death of Ivan Ilyich – Leo Tolstoy
The Brothers Karamozov – Feodor Dostoevsky
Pilgrim at Tinker Creek – Annie Dillard
Silence – Shusaku Endo
The Return of the Prodigal Son – Henri Nouwen
Gender, Culture, Ethics, Faith – Frederica Mathewes-Green
Rhinocerous Success – Scott Alexander
The Chosen – Chaim Potok
How to Win Friends & Influence People – Dale Carnegie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home