27 September 2005

So far, I've been on fall break for 4 days. I have yet to sleep in past 7 AM. That's on the agenda for tomorrow.

We've been watching Nova's The Elegant Universe presentation on string theory and quantum physics. Yeah, that's what I've been doing on my school BREAK---I'm such a geek. I think the history is pretty cool as well as the explanation of the "theory of everything" in relation to quantum physics and relativity.

Last night, our neighbor knocked on our door at 10:30 PM. He asked us to turn down our stereo since the bass was booming loud. Funny thing is, we always watch movies at the same volume, and movies with seriously loud explosions or special effects never seem to generate any concern. I think it was the rediculously annoying pop music by Hilary Duff that caused him to knock on the door. Just way too painful for them to endure I suppose. Yes, I confess, we were watching The Lizzie McGuire Movie.

I go from one extreme to another when I watch movies.

Back to my fondness of lists, check out Libby's list of 100.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home