23 September 2005

FALL BREAK!!

Yet another finals week out of the way. Seems like I just took finals not too long ago. 5th Q was great. 6th Q will be challening, but I'm up for it. I'm glad I'll be done with anatomy lab in December. I think I'll burn my lab coat.

After my last final, I joined other Triune staff members to slap mailing labels on the current issue of the school paper for distribution throughout Florida and Georgia. We're already getting our ideas for the next edition: a nice mix of controversy, fun, and plain ol' reporting of the goings on of Palmer Florida.

So, the big question repeating throughout the halls was "What will you do on your break?" Gosh, it's only 1 week, not a whole lot that can get done. I plan to read a few books, watch a few movies, get in some beach time, observe a high-volume practice, and go to a Teach the World About Chiropractic Conference on Disney property in Orlando. That about fills up my week! Enjoy yours.

Books I'll be reading this week:
The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton
Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning, 2nd ed., by Thomas Baechle & Roger Earle
One Minute Wellness by Drs. Ben Lerner and Greg Loman

Movies recently viewed or that I'll soon watch:
Primer **
Equilibrium
Born Into Brothels *****
X2: X-Men United ***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home