11 November 2006

New Shoes!

Today, I got a treat: a pair of Mizuno's Inspire. I tried on several Asics (which is my standard favorite running shoe brand), and a couple from Brooks, but nothing felt as awesome as these:
Nothing beats the local running shoe store compared to big chain shoe or sporting goods stores. And, I support my local running shoe store, Spikes. The staff's knowledge of shoe manufacturing, wear over time, and even how to properly fit out shoes by looking at previous shoe wear and the wet footprint test . . . unparalleled in corporate giant stores. I love my new running shoes, and I can't wait to try 'em out. Since I did soccer field intervals today, I still did the run in my old Asics Gel 1100, but I'll use the Inspire on my next road run.

By the way, thank you to all the military veterans who've served our country. Today is Veteran's Day!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home