16 September 2005

Car Trouble

"This day's been crazy, but everything's happened on schedule . . ." -- Derek Webb from "Table for Two" on the 40 Acres album.

After my rad lab exam on Thursday, my car wouldn't start. It had been parked only ~2 hours. I hadn't left the lights on or any other battery draining thing. I got a jump then headed home. It of course, died again when I tried the ignition. Steve tinkered with it for awhile and figured there must be an electrical problem.

We took it to the dealership this morning- went home - got the call from Honda who said it was a cell problem in the battery -picked up the car - took it to Sam's Club to make good on our battery warranty.

It's never a good time to have car problems, but all the driving to-and-fro this morning cramped study plans for both of us. I finally made it to the library this afternoon. . . and although I got some good work done, I was worn out. So, here I am procrastinating more by blogging.

Any minute now, my workout partner will call and ask me to swim at the Y. That would be great, I really need to get in sprint training to prepare for the fast approaching Chiro Games. I'm just having one of those days where I really don't feel like working out (even though I already took yesterday OFF). Besides, I have to study right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home