18 July 2007

Preceptorship Week 3

Ever have days when you want to leave work . . . and NEVER go back? That was today.

I was able to compartmentalize my frustrations and carry on with my duties for the day, which mainly consisted of helping other staff members rehab patients and smooth out the patient flow. But, all I wanted to do was go home, take a nap, and get a big hug from Steve.

I did get a great massage during my lunch break. It didn't make all my problems go away, but it sure helped me deal with the stressors of an unpleasant day.

Even so, I can't wait to be done with everything related to school, including this preceptorship. I just want to get back to PA where I can relax in my last month of pregnancy, and not deal with a demanding work schedule, aching feet, rare lunch breaks (or breaks in general), and a place where I can actually see the sunshine during the day. Living in the basement of where you work sometimes means you never leave the building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home