02 June 2005

Memorial Day Weekend

Another test, another day. That's what it's been like lately, and how it's going to continue to be throughout the next 2.5 weeks. So, although I had a fun and relaxing Memorial Day weekend, a huge chunk of time was spent in preparation for several exams. Steve made it back from PA in good time Saturday afternoon. We were able to catch an evening show of Star Wars Episode III, finally! I don't know why I was so excited about viewing that movie in the theater, I was expecting much more, and the lack of character development or unrealistic timing character transitions really left me feeling rather dissatisfied with Lucas's final installment. Oh well, the light sabre choreography was fun!

So, aside from continuing to unpack and study Steve and I spent time with our friends on Memorial Day. Randy & Jenn invited us over for a BBQ and we had some killer-good shish-ka-bobs. Then, we went to BBQ #2 for dinner at St. Andrew's chapel for some overcooked and dried out burgers and chicken. But hey, we had fun playing volleyball! I hadn't played in about 2 years.

I'm looking forward to being done with this quarter so I can have 3 weeks of relaxation. I'm planning on traveling to Taiwan with my mom to visit my grandmother. I haven't been there since I was 9. Steve will also be traveling overseas this summer. So, we'll have a lot of story swapping to do when he returns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home